Steps after Readmission!
Congratulations and Welcome Back!
Steps to take after being readmitted:
- Activate your NinerNet & access MyCharlotte accounts
- Schedule an advising appointment with your major department
- Register for courses.
- Complete all financial aid requirements outlined in My.Charlotte.edu.
- If you have applied for financial aid, please be sure to check your award status.
- For more information about applying, deadlines, and receiving your financial aid, visit Niner Central.
- Waive or enroll in UNC Charlotte’s health insurance.
- All students are required to show proof of health insurance or pay the feee for semester coverage through the University.
- To waive or enroll, visit the Student Health Center website.
- Purchase a parking permit.
- Parking permits can be ordered online through Parking and Transportation Services.
- Enforcement of parking permits begins on the first day of class.
- Apply for Scholarships.
- Contact the 49er Finish Coordinator
- I can assist you in getting reconnected with your major department for advising and registration and answer questions about remaining general education requirements and university policies.
- To set up an advising appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-687-5104.